- 1991 - 1993: American Institute Of Music / Vienna / E-Bass / E-Guitar
- 1993 - 2001: Different Bands in the Stuttgart Area (Jazz, Blues, Alternative, Rock) - Upright Bass - Chapman Stick - Recording.
- 2002 - 2008: Touring with a professional cover band (Southern Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Italy) -
Tap Guitar workshop in Neufchateâu/Belgium by Daniel Schell - Founding WHS, now namend as Floating Vibes - Richard Marx RTL Television - Teaching.
- 2009 - 2011: SAE Institute Stuttgart / Sound Engineer Assistance - Pop Project WUNDERWERK (CD Release Glück) - German Rock/Pop Award in 2011 for the best Pop Music Album (WUNDERERK).
- 2012 - 2013: Project Studio - Visiting Sound Engineer Seminars - Freeleancer - Teaching - German Rock/Pop Award for Best Pop Song (Wie Ich bin WUNDERWERK) - EP Release "Cooking The Groove" (Floating Vibes).
- 2013 - 2015: Floating Vibes - Teching - Freelancer- Recording & Mixing.